Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mulit... Level... Marketing... Oh My!


Joy and I did it! We signed up for lack of a better word... a pyramid scheme... scheme sounds negative, so I guess we shall use the term multi-level-marketing... I, for one, have never been a fan and usually shun them... however, I also do have an open mind and will listen to most ideas, or presentations and well, this one sold me and Joy totally! It is with Xango and it is an amazing company! We are doing the Velox portion of the business and have our own home business...now with that being said we have only been doing it for one day, but I can see so much potential with growth and opportunities! I am excited to get our product, which should come this week and I am looking forward to the health benefits that are associated with Xango and Eleviv! If you want additional information check out our website at:

www.gothomas.mymangosteen.com

I am looking forward to doing this and especially because our end result is a desire that Joy can be a stay at home Mom and we can have more freedom to do the things we love to do! So far, from what I have seen, it is not an if... but when... it is going to be a reality...

I really can't believe that we jumped aboard... It is exciting and wonderful! I do think it deserves two Woots!

WOOT WOOT!

2 comments: