Monday, May 3, 2010

My 1st blog

What exactly is a blog... Wikipedia defined it as:
A blog (a contraction of the term "web log")[1] is a type ofwebsite, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog. (http://en.wikipedia.org/
wiki/Blog)

Great! So this is my blog, or web log... I have quite a random mind (for those of you who know me, you know exactly what I mean)... expect the unexpected with me... I got this idea for a blog title from watching Fox's GLEE. Sue Sylvester is one of my favorite characters on the show, she has a spot on the news channel where she just rants and raves about whatever the hell she wants... I think it is a great out for her... and I think this will be a great out for me... at the end she says "and that's how Sue sees it" so this blog will be random, will be silly, serious, irreverent, heartfelt, rants and raves, sarcasm, and hopefully wit and pretty much whatever else I want it to be...
I always thought that a blog had to have a point or a theme, but guess what, although many do, mine won't... it may, but I am not going to hold myself to anything... Maybe I will introduce myself a little more in my next blog, maybe I won't... I will attempt to find out how my mind works, because even I do not know this... the most random, strange, thoughts pop into my head, whether or not I want them to... well, look out internet, here is where I will blog about them... and that's how Joel sees it...

No comments:

Post a Comment